Level Two is open to KRI Level One Certified Instructors. The 300-hour/2-year certification program consists of five 62-hour modules and fulfills the Yoga Alliance 500-hour requirement. Graduates of Level Two earn the title of Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
Before your Level One certification you thirsted for a deeper understanding of the yoga. In Level Two you acknowledge on a heart level that it is no longer sufficient for you to just have the skills and fulfill the basic duties of an instructor. To reach the next level means assessing where you are in your commitment to authenticity, and offering yourself up to transformation. This has never been a solo journey, and Level Two is no exception.
Deepen your practice of meditation, clarify the relationship between you and your mind, and explore the basic nature and dynamics of the mind. Our relationship to our own mind is pivotal in effectively realizing our true nature and fulfilling our potential. Yogi Bhajan often reminded us that we come to Earth to experience our humanity and recognize the One Infinite being that creates all and which is in all. The greatest power is the ability to act with a Neutral Mind, to use intuition along with applied intelligence and to lean on the Infinite through the sacred science known as prayer.
- Enhance the depth of your understanding of meditation and experience deep meditations on the nine aspects of the mind.
- Focus on your relationship to your own mind.
- Increase your ability to observe neutrally, to become still, to clear your mind of distractions and intrigues, to recognize when you establish a state of shuniya, and to recognize the different functional parts of your mind.
- Experience and practice the use of intuition as a primary skill of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation.
- Learn the structure of the mind and examine the impersonal minds, the functional minds, and the nine aspects and 27 projections of the mind.
Be able to use the functional minds with fluency, understand the influence of the impersonal minds, cultivate shuniya and apply intuition and intelligence with ease and flexibility. Understand Nanak’s pauri, Man Jeetai Jag Jeet. Conquer your mind and conquer the world. Come into a relationship with your mind and the Self which transcends time and space and relates to the oneness of your identity with Infinity. Become One with the One.
- Sheepskin + Fur Free
- Safe, Sacred Space for Men + Women
You can miss 10% or 20 hours of the entire course and make the time up with homework; any additional time off, you would need to either pay to participate in another training or pay for a trainer to sit with you and go over the content – basically paying for a private session. If you miss more than 20% of the course (even with make-up work), you are not eligible for certification.
- There will be a $75 non-refundable deposit upon application
- Rates include tuition, manuals, certification
- EARLY REGISTRATION: $1440 CAD (1100 USD) paid in full by Sept 1st
- STANDARD REGISTRATION: $1830 CAD (1400 USD) after Sept 1st
- 5% GST will be applicable
- $200 cancellation fee before Sept 1st, 2020
- $500 cancellation fee between Sept 2nd – March 1st 2021
- No refund after March 1st, 2021 regardless of attendance
- No refund after the program has commenced
- No refund on course manuals
- Send completed KRI LEVEL TWO | Registration + Release Form to firstname.lastname@example.org